We can create a custom dynamic database driven website according to your requirements. Some of the custom applications we can develop for you are :
- Job Portals
- Ecommerce Websites
- Real Estate Listings
- Dating Sites
- Photography Websites
- Business Portals
- Content Management Systems
Our customized dynamic website solutions are top of the line and we will have experienced programmers and developers working on your project. These custom solutions cost anywhere between $3000 to $5000 depending on your specific requirements. These solutions will have an admin panel where you can easily administer the site yourself and control the site.
Take a look at our dynamic website development portfolio.
Click here to read some of our client testimonials for dynamic database-driven websites.
Entheos Development Process for Building Dynamic Sites
On receipt of a client enquiry/RFP we will proceed to prepare a proposal with all the scoping details, costing and terms.
After the confirmation of order by the client, our development process would follow the following steps:
- Preparation of project work break down schedule for client.
- Web home page mock up design and hosting of 2 designs in our test server for client to give feed back/modification ideas/approval of final web design.
- Design of inner page and hosting of inner page in our test server for client’s approval
- Phased uploading of the project to our test server with web control panel log in details for client to review the functions.
- Uploading of final version to our test server for client to do final checking and general clearance of the project.
- Final uploading of the project to client's server at the selected service provider.
The cost for web design, application development and testing will depend upon the project scope that would be mutually agreed. We can undertake the application development of the site using any one of the development and hosting environments:
Database Server: MS SQL or MySQL
Application Environment: ASP.NET or PHP
Hosting Server/OS Platform: MS Windows server 2000/2003 or Linux