Working with Layers
This tutorial will teach you how to work on layers using Flash
If you still haven't finish motion tween. Please
go through Motion Tween Tutorial and then get back here.
to go through Motion
Tween page &
to go through Shape Tween.
1. You need to have Flash
installed to view the Flash animation.
2. Flash MX 2004 must be installed in your system to download the
Steps to follow:
- Open a new flash file (Ctrl+N).
New Document window will appear
Select General panel and choose
Type: Flash Document . Press
- If your timeline window is not open, press (Ctrl+Alt+T).
- Now you can see a single Layer called "Layer1"
in your timeline Window.
- Create a Shape Tween on Layer1. Similar to the
one in Shape Tween Tutorial.
- Single click on add new layer button.
- A new layer gets added. By default it will be
named "Layer 2".
- Create a Motion Tween on Layer 2. Similar to
the one in Motion Tween Tutorial. After creating two layers, your
timeline will look something like the one shown below.
- Now press (Ctrl+Enter)
to view your motion tween.
Please Like, Tweet, Share or Comment on this page if you found this tutorial/resource useful!
No portion of these materials may be reproduced in any manner whatsoever, without the express written consent of Entheos. Any unauthorized use, sharing, reproduction or distribution of these materials by any means, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise is strictly prohibited.